Monday, October 8, 2007

Tiring Day

Today, I woke up at 11am, but before that I did wake up a few times coz of my phone alarm ringing.. I just don't why i couldn't wake up.. It's juz so hard for me to wake up early.. To me, 11am is like already late and I have wasted my morning on sleeping.. Time is really precious to me but I don't know what is wrong with me..

Had my breakfast and magic clean the house and them went to study Chem.. Seriously, I don't know where to start on chem.. Study till 12:57pm.. Was pretty tired.. Thought to myself.. Hmm, maybe I just closed my eyes for 3 mins but it turned out to be half an hour.. OMG!

I was in shocked when I woke up.. When back to studying chem.. Later, around 3pm, watched the tv series "The Bold and The Beautiful" after that, wanted to continue studying but I don't know why I watched soccer.. During the game, I slept again and woke up nearly 5pm and continue studying again..

Around 5:31pm, stop studying for the day but think that it wasn't enough and still wanted to continue but I had night classes to attend..

Haiz, feel like I wasted my time going for night class coz the teacher didn't teach us anything.. He only gave us some revison papers and answers and we had to do ourselves.. OMG! What type of teacher is this?? Seriously, I have no idea whether i could pass my Chem and Physics.. I don't wanna know what will happen if I don't pass with distintions for all my subjects.. I know something will happen if I don't do well but I don't wanna say it..

Anyway, I just hope and prayed that God would be able to help me..

May God Bless Me & U
Tash