Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gonna miss you Karen, Aaron, Micah, Meleah & Gj






Karen, even though I haven got know you, i still wanna know you more.. I'm gonna miss not seeing you during cell grp but you gotta come visit us sometime ya..
Aaron has already left us too.. Wish him all the best in his studies and God will bless you.. It may be a long holiday but it felt short.. See you on your next vacation..
Went for cell grp yesterday and heard a shocking news that Gj, Micah and Meleah was leaving our cell grp.. Aww, I was pretty confused on why so many of our members are leaving and I didn't want Micah and Meleah coz I haven got to know them yet and they are already leaving.. Gj, who has helped me into believing into God back again will also be leaving and I'm like so sad.. It will be so...... different without them but I wished them all the best in your new cell grp and do hope we keep in touch and maybe meet up sometime..
God Bless Them
Tash