Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I miss those time






Yesterday, I went to the place which has a beautiful scenery especially at night.. As i was staring in the air, I realised that this place was where I had so much memoreis and I miss all of them..
The last pic, i had memoreis of me and Jeslyn, Alfred and Grace Koh when it was during our break time, we would come here and they will smoke and chat about all kinds of stuffs..
The 5th pic reminds me of me, Andrew, Grace Ong and Nick standing while Grace and Nick smoke and chatting abt Nick's baby and many other stuffs..
The 4th pic reminds me of how this "special fren" he climb over the railing and it's six storey high.. Can you believe that?
The 3rd pic reminds me and "him" sitting there and he was telling me all about him and I just love looking at him.. Actaully, he's part of the meomries i miss the most coz he's like so nice and VERY gentleman and I wish i didnt miss him this much but i really do..
Tears rolled down and after that, i felt silly for crying over "him".. I used to have a crush on him but it was one-sided.. Now, i haven seen him for like a few months already.. Probably, he's busy at work..
Anyway, there are many other fishes in the sea and i'm sure that the right one will come one day..
love & god bless
Tash