Sunday, October 28, 2007

It does makes sense/ After a long time seeing you


On the way to meet my 'sis'

Ice Rainbow at Plaza Sing food court.. Yummy!



was looking for a specs for tennis..
cool specs but with a price tag.. hehe..




who am i looking at??

my tea break..

When to meet my 'sis', pinder but i always call her aunty.. She finally back from India.. Aww, I miss her soooo much.. Went to Plaza Sing with her and also take away from fear of my exam which is today.. Had a great time with her and i'm waiting to meet her again on her next off day..












Cell grp at Lucas's place was amazing.. We had like Chocolate Fondue.. Wow! First time and I enjoyed it.. While having that, we also took pics as you can see.. Diana said something which really makes sense.. she said that it's my choice whether i wanna go chruch but honestly, i really wanna go but there's something stopping me.. It's my parents.. I haven told them that i have already accepted Jesus coz i don't know how to bring up the subject to them.. It's like SUPER hard for me..
I remeber going for a chritian camp before and my dad didn't want me to continue there coz he knew that the chritians will persuade you to become a christian.. When I was first brought into City Harvest, I was amazed by how many people really trusted God.. I didn't at first but after going for cell grp and making newfriends here (E316) and now finally accepting Jesus, I am beginning to trust him..
Yes, he haven helped me yet but i know that the day will come..