Thursday, October 25, 2007

Black Blue & You Tour @ SIS





Last monday, was the Black Eyes Peas and the opening act for them is The Click 5.. Wow! Seriously, I can't wait for this concert.. I really enjoyed myself there even though my friend, Xinying and i didn't get to seat with each other..






It was really one of the BEST concert that i have been to.. OMG! Kyle is like so thin and Ben is a scientist and Joey is like the friendlist member in the group.. I'm like so happy that i got a shake hand from Joey who has been my fave since i first spotted him when the first sang their single in their fist album..

Joe has long hair and he too is like so handsome.. Ethan is Xinying's fave.. hehe.. Xinying brought her sis, June alng whose fave is Kyle.. Haha.. We all have different liking and so we didn't have to fight for who is better.. hehe..








The Click 5 started at 8pm and ended around 8:42pm.. Next was the Black Eyed Peas and they started around 9pm and seriously, they ROCKED the stage and the audience were like dancing to the music.. Wow! Fergie is so SEXY and she was super awersome when she sang her solo songs and Will.i.am the leader of the group also sang one of his single, I Got It From My Mama from his new album , Songs About Girls..

Will.i.am also did different accents on a question, "Are the Black Eyed Peas breaking up?" The answer was a definite, "The Black Eyes Peas is never gonna break up." They also pranced on stage, strutting, rapping, singing and playing off one another on hits such as My Humps and Shut Up.. Shouts-oputs of "Singapore" were met with thunderous respond..






Anyway, here's are the photos are i took at Singapore Inddor Stadium.. Sadly, there aren't any videos of the Black Eyed Peas coz people infront of me were blocking so i only managed to get pics but i got some videos of The Click 5 and pics too.. Managed to get them to autograph my cd and also gave them the cards i made for each and every of them.. I also bought The Click 5 tanked top and we did talked t the manager of The Click 5.. How cool is that!
I will upload the videos another day..