Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm sleepy!

Just a short one.. Had cough for the last 2 days and still having it.. Maybe it's due to the weather coz it was at first and then RAIN! Yea, i love rain.. I just love walking and playing and just standing in the rain.. It's just feels so cold and free from everything..

Actaully, i love getting sick.. Not cause i want attention but I just love it.. Especially, having fever.. I just love it.. I love having fever and i love the rain.. Wow! That can equals to sleeping in bed.. hehe..

Anyway, had a call from Diana when i was on the way home from school and of course, i miss her but she do wish that i come for cell grp this coming sat so we can talk more.. I made laugh like most of the time and guess what she said? She said that I made her happy.. I brightened her day even though it's already night.. I love making people's day.. I love making friends happy coz it makes me happy too..

Haiz, i'm sleepy since i was in class.. I don't why.. Seems like my eyes needs rest.. Argh, gotta go..

Love
Tash