Friday, October 3, 2008

work

This morning i had to work and when i reached, i opened the sup room door and i was pretty surprised to see, Grayson. I was thinking to myself since when he work morning shift today. Did care much, punch my card and went to declare. About to go out when i saw Masturah and Istiana and said hi to them and Grayson looked at me thinking why i didnt say hi to him.. Haha!

I saw Lay Hoon and decided to packed for her and she kept on complaining that she didnt like this team and that she was very stress. She said that her pervious ACC she can talk about whatever she want but this ACC is so much different. She didnt like the idea of that if you wanna go toilet, you have to call up the ACC first and when you want to go for short break, you have to punch card.

She just kept on complaining and wasnt happy about it but luckily there was me and some other sales staff who were there to cheer her up and she's glad to have me as her packer.

At about 6 plus she wanted to go to the toilet and so i too went too but i came back earlier than her and guess what? I saw Grayson packing for Tracy, counter #76 and i went to ask him, how come he was packing for her and he said that he was bored and there was nothing to do.

5 mins later, he walked pass the counter i was packing for and said he was fired. I laughed at him. At about 8 plus, i went in to put in some of the packages and saw all the runners plus Wendy in the sup room. Wendy did this eye thingy at me like telling me that Grayson was there and i was like, WHAT now she is also teasting me too. She said to Grayson in chinese to take the package from me and help me but i simply ignored her.

Went out of the sup room and i couldnt believe that Wendy is also like some of the runners. I still cant believe that she knew what happen. OMG!

Will tell you more later in the late morning.
Got to go coz my tv show is sarting in 3 mins!

love tash
xxx