Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jesse Talbot - harvey

6 months and 4 days ago, Jesse and i knew each other on Facebook, an application called Zoosk. He messaged me and we just chatting with each other. 1 month ago, we got into a cyber relationship. We have never met each other in person before but we seem to have feelings for each other thanks to lots of smsing and msning. We also email each other and sometimes talk on the phone.

I seriously didnt expect all this to happen.. I didnt expect that an aussie guy will like me, i would definetly fall for him coz he's cute but i didnt expect that he would fall for me.. I really wanna thanked God to have given me this opportunity to have known this guy.

The shocking part is that we have not met each other but he have fallen in love with me and he understands me.. The best part is that he's willing to come down here just to meet me and i cant think of anyone who would do that for me except for Marcel who is attached to my sis. But other than that, i cant think of anyone..

Knowing him is like the BEST thing in the world coz he made me happier and he changed the way i looked into life.. Some of you who knows me, will always hear me saying that my life really sucks and i always wish that i could rewind back into the past but it will never happen. He made me love life and learn to appreaciate things around me and even love him too..

You know he's the only person who knows everything about me besides my sis.. I cant imagine if i lose him.. Seriously, thank you God for this!

This guy is none other than Jesse Talbot - harvey!

Recently, we played a game called Questions and Answers. This game is about asking each other questions. You can choose to ask the same question or a different on and answer them with honesty. This game also helps you understands your partner better.


Question: If you had a chance to bring someone on a dersert island, who would you bring and why?

Answer: You! Because i love you and you love me.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Did you ever actually see yourself travel to Australia? Will you ever come back to Australia, in the future?

Answer: Of course, i did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: How far do you think we will go in our relationship? Be honest.

Answer: From what i see is that i think we will go far if we keep on trusting each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: How do you convienve my parents if you knew that they disapprove of our relationship?

Answer: I would have to let them see me treating you as a very very good friend with respect and looking after you the way they would want a man to treat their daughter. I would have to earn their trust.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: What would you say and do if i cheated on you?

Answer: I would just stop talking to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Have you and would you leave me for him if someone better than showed up?

Answer: No, never! My heart has only place for one person and that person is you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: What are your exact boundaries for this relationship?

Answer: I wouldnt say that there must be exact but the one thing that i would say that i wouldnt want my parents to know about this relatioship yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Is sex very impertant to you in a relatioship?

Answer: If you had asked me that 6 months ago, I would have said that i wouldnt have a girlfriend who i cannot have sex with. Now i would say i would like it but its not the most imprtant thing anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: What is the most important thing?

Answer: Love. Trust, and Honesty. i still believe that sex is a major part of a mature relatioship but not ours by the looks of things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: What do your brother and sister think about me and you? Honest as possible

Answer: My brother doesnt know much about it whereas my sis knows that i like you as i always talk to her about you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Do you think we could one day convience your parents?

Answer: I hope too, one day but to be honest, it will be hard and i would need you to be there in case i breakdown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: If i died, would you go to my funeral?

Answer: I seriously cant believe you ask that question. I just dont like the word 'died'. It just reminds me of alot of things. Can i choose not to answer that question?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Ok, better question. If i smoked pipe. Like those old guys do or cigars and we were married happily and i am always smoking cigars indoors, what would you say to me about it?

Answer: I would ask you quit or maybe you could do it like twice a week. Do you do that now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: If you were given 5 words to describe your girlfriend, what would they be?

Answer: No, i dont do that. Loving. Gorgeous. Cute. Funny and....... Gorgeous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: If we were living in a house and we were old and i was grumpty old cigar smoker and spent my days sitting outside reading books, what would you say?

Answer: I would stop you from reading your book and spent sometime with me instead! Are you a grumpty person?

Not at all, i love you so much!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: When i am in my most vulnerable moment, would you take advantage of me?

Answer: Wow, no. Are you about about that? I wouldnt take advantage of you ever.

Yea, I guess coz when someone is in their vulnerable moment, they need the love and support from someone they trust alot and who knows maybe something might happen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Would you take advantage of me? You must know that i would love it if you did? Haha!

Answer: I dont know. maybe i will when i am vulnerable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Do you think that i would take advantage of you?

Answer: I dont know but what i know is that you respect me alot and wont right?

No i will not ever do anything to you that you haven't told me i can do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Do you think i am attractive?

Answer: Of course. The first time you message me on facebook, i thought you were some ordinary ang moh who would just chat and disappear but i was wrong and i am glad you are not one of those.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love tash