Saturday, October 4, 2008

work part 2

Later, i came back to work becasue i was during two shift and was the first packer to reach. Went to declare and saw Shu Goek and Afifah. When out and decided to packed for Vivian. While packing for her, saw Grayson and i couldnt believe it and i ask him how come he was here and he said that he was working full shift. I have to adimt that i was glad to see him.

Viivan told me something interesting and pretty shocking too. The shocking part was when we packer before we came to work, some of the runners had to help the cashier packed and i think that Grayson was helping Vivian coz that's what she told me and she said that his phone rang and he answered the phone infront of the customer and she didnt say anything coz it maybe somerhing important but he dont know is that he was not supposed to do that when you are in the shop floor but you know runners are used to it and less than 2 mins, he told Vivian that he had to go.

The interesting part was when you put the items in the ziplock back and put the receipt in it, you need not put a scotch tape on the receipt but he did that and also did it very nicely. I was like saying, maybe he used to using the tamper bag and that's why he used the scotch on the ziplock bag too. Haha!

Later, i saw Darren and he smiled at me very weirdly and i was thinking what the hell he smile at me like that. He then said, eh your scandal work today and that was why he smiled like that.

I was helping one of the conceirge to tear the price tag and Rei's customer came and paid at my counter and he said, it's ok, i will help you pack. Then he said, i heard that you sleep with someone and i was like WHAT? He said, at the BBQ and i said NO! Then he said that you guys were on the same bed together and i said, yes we were in the same bed but we didnt do anything ok! Now you also know later will be like the whole Nuance will know aobut it. The Rei smiled at me. Then Vivian say, eh i dont know le, later you tell me ar.

You must be thinking how Wendy knows about it huh? Ok, i will tell you. That time i went to put in 2 packages into the sup, SQ 231 and SQ255 and after i put the package, i was about to go out of the sup room when Wendy ask me, you and Grayson are together? I was like WHAT, NO! How did you know? Then she said, then you guys sleep together? I said, NO! How come you also know about? I couldnt believe that she knew about and i had alsways hoped that she wasthe last person or maybe not know about it.

Then we went out of the sup room and she said, then you guys were drunk? I said, no la, i wasnt. Then he dont know that you were there? Then i said, he wasnt drunk and was just high and he knew that i was there. We were just laying on the bed chatting and we didnt do anything. Then she said, with the room lights off? I said, Sayang off the room light. Then she said, so Sayang was sleeping in the middle? I said, i was laying in the middle but we didnt do anything ok? That was how Wendy know and she isnt the only one that is teasting me.

i will tell you more about my boyfriend, Jesse Talbot - harvey later in the late morning/afternoon or at night ya!

love tash
xxx