Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanking

I would like to thank some of my friends who have helped me in sme words of encouragment after my break up with Jesse. Here are the 4 friends who i would thanked first coz without them, i wouldnt know what to do. They are Mabel (my BFF and also my collegue), Yiling (my cell group friend and also a close friend), Rose (one cashier whom i am close with and also working in Perfume & Cosmetic) and Kailin ( my cell group friend and also a close friend).

Other friends who also has helped are, Andrew (my night class friend), Visa ( a friend whom i met coz i love his bands songs and also from a band called Armchair Critic), Mazlinah (my good friend and my collegue) and Mazanah (my good friend and my collegue).

I didn't really tell alot of people about it coz some of them didnt know that i was in a relationship and some of them didn't know much about him.

Thank you all sooooooooo much and i really appreaciate it ALOT!!!
Take Care
Tash