Monday, January 28, 2008

Work

Work is interesting and i look forward to every working day.. I really am glad to have found this job and i always tell myself that "I'm happy to be in Changi Airport." I t's just have this feeling that keeps me wanting to come for work..

Anyways, the customers there are friendly too especially, there's one customer who came in my shop and when i greeted him, he greeted back and asked, "How are you?" i replied saying that i was fine and, "How about you?" Even though, he didn't buy anything, he really made my day with the greetings.. I'm glad i met a customer like him..

Yesterday, before i left for Samsonite, there was this customer, 'mat salleh'.. He wanted a swaeter coz he was going to China and he said that now China is 'damm bloody cold'.. i showed some of our different swaeter and he prefer the very 1st one.. He said, "Which size fits me?" At first i asked him to try on the XL and when he wore it, he said that it looks big on him and makes him look fat and asked for a size smaller.. I gave him L and he wore and asked me, "How does it look and i said, " It's looks good!" He said, "Will you marry me?" I was like "HUH!" I was laughing with him.. haha..

I also made friends with the policemen who is in charge of the main where you want to enter the transit area for staff only.. They are more of indian policemen and they are kinda funny..

I'm glad that i made friends not only FIFA but also Samsonite, Marco Polo & the policemen.. Thank God for all these!

Love all
God Bless all
Tash