Sunday, January 20, 2008

The things that happen on Lucas's birthday, 19 Jan 2008

I went to meet Micah, Tzehui, Meleah at Alijunied MRT Station and after meeting them, we went tap in and went to meet Nikki who was late.. Finally, she arrived with Paul & Christopher in the train.. When we reached to Lucas's hse bus stop, and met up with Yiling and Valerie.. We went to the BBQ pit there and started our deocrations like making the banners and making the disco balls.. After we done that, Yiling, Valerie and Tzehui went up first and soon after we went up including Vouranda and Steffy who came when we were making the disco balls..


When we walked into Lucas's place, we were warmly welcome by Lucas and then we decided to start by hanging the disco balls.. Thanks Zach & Jestric for hanging the disco balls for us.. After that, most of us were engrossed in watching the tv show, Heroes.. I was sitting on the piano chair which was right front of the tv but more to the corner and then Vouranda came and sat in front of me and so i move a little giving her space to sit. Next was Tzehui came and sat on the floor with her headlying on my leg and then Micah came and sat behind me.. Some of the guys were sitting on the floor close together while others were standing.. Lucas came out and said, "Wow, all of you sitting so close together, especially the girls, so cute.."


We were so engrossed in watching the heroes that Cicil was trying to find where to off the television.. Paul was saying, "The tv cannot be off." We the girls, were laughing as Cicil still finding where to off the tv coz cell group was about to start.. Finally, Valerie found the remote and switched off the tv.. Cell group was pretty interesting and i really enjoyed it..


After cell group, the guys went to serve the girls food before taking for themselves.. At first, i was sitting on the floor near the piano eating all by myself.. Micah called me and said, "Tash, come here.. You are all alone sitting there all by yourself.." I went over to here where there was the dinning room and i sat at the dinning area there.. Later, Cicil, came and said, "Tash, don't sit there.. Come and join everyone else in the living area.. I finally, sat beside the piano but is the other side..


Then Lucas came and said, "Ok, everyone come here, I have an announcement to make." I was like thinking what announcement he had to make. I just carry on eating.. Lucas said, "Ok guys, today we are going to celebrate Tash's birthday!" I was like sooo shocked like seriously sooo shokced.. My mind just went blank and i just didn't know what to do.. Lucas took my plate and put it one side and i stand up.. He brought me over to the centre of the living room and they started singing the birthday song for me.


As they were about to sing the birthday song for me, Nikki came out with my birthday cake and i was smilling throughout.. When they were singing the birthday song and especially the 3rd line which is, "Happy Birthday to Tash..." Everyone were like wooo... wooo... wooo... I felt something.. I couldn't describe it at first but i felt it again when they sang the 2nd part of the song, 3rd line, "God is blessing to Tash..." and then everyone were like wooo... wooo... wooo... I felt that I really meant a lot to them.. I really felt that they are part of me and i felt something to them..


I made my wish and blew of the candles.. I had to say something coz Lucas said so and i said, "I really thank all of you for having me in your cell group and also thank Valerie for bringing me here." There one part where Nikki said about me and that is, "Eventhough, she's quiet, she's always smilling and once you get close to her, you will know more about her and her life. She's a very nice person and I'm glad to have her in my cell group." There also one part where Lucas said about me and that is, "I appreaciate having you in my cell group and she is a much more different person when she plays tennis."


Lucas was the first one to shake my hand and wish me Happy Birthday. Micah, Meleah, Tzehui, Cicil & Vouranda all hugged me and i love them to death.. Dennis shaked me hand too and i didn't want to let go of his hand.. hehe..


After that, Mark had to left so he asked Lucas to accomapany him down. After they were gone, we planned on getting ready the party poppers and Cicil went to off all the lights except the one in the kitchen. As soon as Lucas came into his house, he was like expecting something and when he came to the living room, we started popping out the party poppers and after that, Aunt Irene borught out his birthday cake and we sang him the birthday song. When they were singing the birthday song and especially the 3rd line which is, "Happy Birthday to Lucas..." Everyone were like wooo... wooo... wooo... It's was longer than mine by about 5 mins i guess.. they sang the 2nd part of the song, 3rd line, "God is blessing to Lucas..." and then everyone were like wooo... wooo... wooo... This time feels like longer than the first song.. hehe..


He had to make his wish and then blew the candles. After that was his speech and his speech was interesting.. In the last part of his speech, he thanked me for celebrating my birthday with his birthday and asked everyone to give a round applause for me and also everyone for coming here to celebrate his birthday with him..


After that, he had 3 mins to change into his best clothes and while he was changing, we started getting ready our banners and also a paper and pen so that when he come out, he will be like a rockstar and we will be screaming and asking him for his autograph.. When he came out, he look soooooo handsome! We were all screaming and whooooo and some of us asking for his autograph.. After that, he had to perform for us and some of us were having his banner and Paul pointed to mine and Tzehui's banner and the expression on Lucas's face was like "HUH!" haha!


After performing for us, he went to cut and cake and then went to change into his home clothes. Some of us managed to get some whipped cream on our hand while others got some on the plate.. He went all the way to the kitchen and then Yi Ling with the whipped cream on the plate and then covered Lucas's face with whipped cream. Those who had whipped cream on the hand just put on his face and then did like a facial for him.. I was one of them who did his facial on his cheek.. hehe..


After that, Vouranda, Micah, Meleah, Tzehui and Steffy had to leave and place sounded quietier and i just felt bored without them.. About half an hour later, I also left..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some good things i need to say about some friends:-


-Micah + Meleah + Tzehui + Vouranda = fun
You girls thought me how to have fun even over a small thing. You girls also thought me how to have fun no matter what and for that I appreaciate whatever you have done for me and i love you girls!


-Cicil + Nikki + Diana (who was not there) = someone whom you can talk to
They have always been there for me whenever i needed them and not only that. They are like the BEST advisor that i would go to for advise. I really really really appreaciate your help and your willingness for all that you have done for me. I love you girls *muacks*


-Lucas = caring for us
He has been caring for us and he also someone whom you can talk to if you have any problem. He's also very understanding and loving too. Also very good tennis player. Glad to have a friend like you.

Dennis = funny guy
Even though, he recently join our cell grp, i find him a very nice guy and easy going person and just so easy to talk to him.. Yes, he loves joking around and i really am thankful that i have met such a friend!

Love all
God Bless
Tash