Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First day of work/ It's my birthday

Wow, it's my birthday and i can't believe that i'm already 20.. Today, was also my first day of work and i cac't believe that i'm already working.. i'm now currently working at Changi Airport T3, transit.. Can't believe that too..

Today, was more of training coz i haven got famliarize with everything in the shop.. I'm happy with where i am right now and i'm glad that i got the job coz only i wanted the experience, i also want to push myself further into the industry and last but not least, make new friends..

Anyways, i tell you more tml coz now i gotta sleep coz i'm like starting work tlm at 6am.. Can't beileve right? haha, but it's true and yeah, i gotta get enough rest and sleep so that i will be refresh to serve the customer well..

Thanks God for getting me this job and i really appreaciate it.. Will do my best and try to climb up the ladder slowly and steadily and be successful in the future.. You are the BEST!


You are the BEST!
Love you always
P.S. I'll tell you more abt my birthday and what gifts i got tml..

Love all
God Bless all
Tash