Sunday, January 6, 2008

24 - 26 December 2007 in Batam

24 December 2007

me in the ferry


dad in the hotel room at the balcony after swimming


Ash in the hotel room at the balcony after swimming


Ash & dad

me in the hotel at the balcony after swimming

me hair dying my hair

mum & me putting make up on

mel & mum


posing huh!



who that in the mask?








this 2 mat salleh guys are HOT!!!




Ash made this using toothpicks






mel & me posing
mel & ash posing in the hut
me & ash
the 3 of us



me, mel & mum
ash posing with the pool stick

mel posing with the pool stick
me posing with the pool stick

dad & ash playing table soccer



mum posing with the pool stick


mu and me join in
me playing darts.. just love it










Dad posing with the pool stick
Dad & Mel seems like a little high

25 December 2007










They had A&W in one of the shopping centre.. Aww, I miss A&W's rootbeer!
The banana spilt was awesome!

26 December 2007









Isn't the sky beautiful?


Ash & me in the swimming pool











ash in the air
mum posing