Friday, January 25, 2008

I didn't God is soooo powerful

Yesterday, i was at work.. From 6am to 8am was my shift and i was told that during the time was working, there would be lots of customers.. As usual, customers came in and walked out without buying anything..

I prayed to God telling him that i need to do some sales.. At least 3 sales.. I need some cashier experience and i want to help my shop by selling some items.. I only wanted 3 sales.. That's all i ask for..

A mircale happened!

I managed to do 2 sales.. Even though, i not what i wanted but i'm happy with 2 sales.. I'm happy that i got to touch the cashier & cash once again and that i really wanna thank God for this.. I didn't know that you were sooo powerful and once again, Thank You sooooo much!

You are the BEST
I love you!
Love all
God Bless all
Tash