Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I meant what i say

These videos has Joakim in it.. Ever since he first started taking part in Singapore Idol 2, i have supproted him in everything he does..





Anyway, today i went for my interview which was like so early in the morning at 11am but i wanna thank God for keeping me awake through out the interview.. The interview went well and i think that i have 70% chance that i will get the job.. If i got the job, i will be working at Citylink, MPH.. Anyway, i will keep you posted if i get the job then you guys check me out there ya..

Finally, exams are over and seems like i have lots of plans with my friends.. Haha, trying to manage time so that will are free on the days that we planned.. Surpisingly, today one of my bro's friend, Jason came to the house.. Actually, we made plan with him tomorrow but he cant make it tomorrow.. Had a great time playing WWE with him..

Deepavali is coming and i haven had much plans on that day but i think most of the shops would be close coz it's a public holiday.. Argh! I wanna go out.. It's like so bored staying at home..

What i am typing here i coming from the bottom of my heart and i really meant everything that i type in here ESPECIALLY in this paragragh! I really wanna thank God for having a friend who first brought me to church and letting me have more friends whom i can turst and open up to.. Friends like Lucas, Nikki, Cicil and Diana.. I'm really thankful to have you.. I also wanna thank God for letting to be in E316 coz they are the BEST people that you could ever ask for.. Seriously, they have helped me a lot and i meant LOADS! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon ya!

God Bless all of you
Tash