Saturday, November 3, 2007

Argh!

Hey all, it's been like 5 days, i haven use the laptop exclude yesterday coz i was charging my ipod.. Wow! Seems like lots of mails to check but i'm too lazy to check.. hehe

Anyway, have been having this feeling that i won't be able to pass my exam as what i expected to coz Maths paper was pretty tough.. I just couldn't do it.. I was on the verge of giving up.. Idk why.. Physics, there was this question that i studied but i totally, couldn't do.. I totally, forgot the formulas.. My mind was blank.. I was like trying to think what it was but..... Chemistry mcq, was tougher than Physics's mcq.. I doubt i will pass..

Now is left with POA.. I'm really hoping that POA will be easy and that POA and Enlish, i will pass but what can i do if i pass both of that subject and fail maths and science.. I really don't know..

Anyways, yesterday i got a call from MPH bookstores saying that i applied a job.. I don't remember doing that and then i remember that Melzy applied a job for me online.. I didn't know it's MPH.. I'm going for the interview on tuesday morning which is at 11am.. I haven no idea where's the place but my dad is sending me there..

11am, means i have to wake up early.. Argh! Means also i cant watch my dullhan.. Argh! Hope the interview goes well.. My dad wants me to do 'O' Levels buti doubt that i will do 'N' Level next.. Looking at how i did my paper and all i said that it was ok, i guess i'm gonna disappoint my parents.. :(

May God bless me
Tash