Friday, March 28, 2008

My life is back to square one, once again!

Last tuesday, while Qi Hui went for break, Gurmit & i were in the shop.. She told me that now FIFA is not looking for anymore part timers but i still looking for full timers.. She also said that since now we have part timers, we will only ask them to come to work when we need you..

Today, i saw her doing the April rooster and after that she went to make copies so that one of the piece she can show to the manager, Jeffery.. When she came back, i told her that i wanted to convert to full time and she said that now we have enough of full timers and we don't need any..

I saw the rooster for April and i wasn't happy about it coz i have lots of off days and i only work for 10 days out of the 30 days.. Gurmit said that if you want to find another job in the airport, you can go ahead..

Now, i really scared that i won't be able to get another job coz it took me months to find this job and i told myself that i will stay on for as long as i can.. I'm also sad coz i LOVE working in FIFA and it's where my interest is.. It's not coz of the friends i made there but i like sports and i can explain to the customer more about it.. I'm really very sad coz i really really really wanna work at FIFA!

Lord, please help me!
Tash