Monday, March 24, 2008

How i spent my Easter Sunday

Firstly, i had to work but i didn't mind working coz i know that i'm earning $$$.. Not only that but i managed to hit my daily sales which i'm aiming to hit so that i can earn commission at the end of the month..

Secondly, i was supposed to meet Kailin at the Expo at 12pm but i think i was 5 mins late and she was late too coz she attended the previous services too.. I was there to see Nikki & Lucas's performance..

As usual, we had to Q up before going inside the hall and there, i met one of Kailin's friend, Jin Wei (i hope it's right).. It's was nice meeting him and knowing more about him.. As you know, i like meeting new friends so do introduce me to more of your friends ya..

When we were in, we went to get seats at Delta terrace or something like that.. Seriously, i have no idea how they name the seats like Delta, Bravo & many more.. After we got our seats, the service started like about 20 mins later..

After we sang songs, it was Nikki & Lucas's performance and i was getting excited to see them.. I have to say that i really like the storyline and really good work and effort to Nikki & Lucas and also all the others who made this performance alive! It was really VERY nice and i cried too eventhough no one saw me cleaning off my tears.. hehe..

After the service ended, we went over to hall 2.. We waited for Nikki and started saying, "Hi!" and hugging each other and talking about the performance.. Nikki, Aunt Irene, Valerie, Yiling & I went to meet Diana and it was like soooooo long since i last met her and she looked so pretty now! Really miss her a lot..

When we came back, we met Lucas and i think he's happy to see me there.. hehe.. His voice is different and i hope he doesn't lose his voice.. We chatted and took pics and after that some of them wanted to go to Tampines to eat while i had to go home coz i made plans with my bro and my dad to go swimming..

Reached home and quickly changed and went for a swim at the Changi Civil Club.. We swam for about an hour and really felt shoik and tired too coz for me it's like a looooooong day! Great day!

Love all
God bless
Tash