Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A two days blog

2 March 2008

As i walked in, i felt so refreshing and the atmosphere was awesome! Was great seeing Micah, Meleah & Tzehui.. Haven seen them since 19 Jan and I love you girls soooo much.. You girls just made my day even more joyful.. Also great seeing Nikki, Swee, Kailin, Cicil & Lucas.. These people are like the BEST person that you can ever have.. Also the other guys & girls too..
Made some new friends who are Cicil's friends.. Also from indo.. Lucas's friends too..

During the services, Pastor Kong peaches about serving and it was interesting.. After service, Lucas said that we're having lunch at T3.. I was like huh?
I was there the previous day for dinner.. (i didn't say it a loud..just in the mind) Kailin was saying, "Tash, we are going to your place to eat." I was like thinking, huh? My place? But then i realize, my territory, T3.. Lucas was like surprised that i was working at T3 and he was asking me to lead the way coz i knew T3 better than him..

Reached there and we were all separated.. Some of us were at Popeye’s while others like us were at the food court.. It was like SUPER crowded and we couldn't sit together as one.. Actually, i was very hungry but when i heard that they wanted to eat at the food court, i just lost my appetite..
Lucas asked me whether i wanted to share with him and look on my face said the answer.. Surprisingly, he sat beside me and Nikki bought Popeye’s and so i shared food with Lucas..
I know it's shocking but i like..


After eating, Lucas took out his laptop and showed us some of the photos which he took when he was in New York.. He went into the M&M store and it's sooo nice.. He also went in the Hershey's store and he took pic when he was carrying a 3kg hershey's chocolate.. He also said that he wanted to buy that and bring it home but it was too heavy.. There were pics of him also in the Kiss's store and there was a huge Kiss and it has said to be the biggest Kiss that you could every find.. He also went to the wax museum and there he took pic with Angelina Jolic & Brad Pitt, J.Lo, Will Smith and also the guy who acted in the movie, X-Men.. They all look real but actually they were all in wax form.. We didn't get to see all the pics coz he gotta go for drama and i really wanna go to New York right now..

After he left, I decided to hang out with Kailin.. We went to meet her good friend, David who is also from CHC and it's really nice chatting and getting to know him.. He's also very funny and love making jokes.. We headed to Vivo City coz they wanted to support another of their good friend, Nick Toh, also Lucas's friend who was doing a project at Vivo City.. After that, we decided to shop around and it was very rare finding guys who LOVES to shop.. Surprisingly, David is one of those rare guys who LOVES shopping..

Actually, they are were for two things.. Firstly, to give some support to Nick Toh and secondly, they were going to celebrate one of their friend's birthday over dinner.. While we were shopping, their birthday friend, Wei wen came and another of Kailin's friend, Delphine came.. Made friends with them too.. After that, i gotta leave coz my feets were killing me and the next day i had work and so i said good bye to them..

3 March 2008

Today, i was 10 mins late for work and so i told myself that i would extend my working time.. I also had fun working today coz like after a long time, i see Qi Hui and i miss working with her.. She's like the FUN person to work with.. Chatted with her and also did my job..

I have to say that today have to be one of the best day to work.. It's not coz i did a lot of sales but i was standing in front of my shop and hoping that customers would come in coz there wasn't like a single of customer in the shop at that time.. Qi Hui was doing stock.. There was this mat salleh man who walked pass my shop and he was smiling at me.. I thought like normal usually passengers passing your shop and if you standing in front of your shop, they will either smile at you or look at you one kind..

So i thought is one normal guy but as he was about to pass my shop, he turned and at me and smilled at me again.. Wow, this guy actually, not bad looking but i didn't expect him to turn around and smiled at me.. I told Qi Hui about it and then we started talking about guys.. Later, there was another airport staff who walked pass my shop and smiled at me and when he walked pass again, i had customer and i was serving her and i saw with my side eyes that he was looking at me.. Wow, today have so many people smile at me..

Gotta go
God Bless all
Tash