Sunday, August 30, 2009

RIP Nazmi & Mamat

Ok, i will start with what i can remember so far

25 August 2009
Received a message from Alisyah saying that Nazmi passed away. Couldnt believe, thinking it was a prank message. Tried scrolling down but couldnt. Called her up and asked her about it and she told me she heard from Hudah.

Called Apai and asked him about it and she told me that Mamat also died. I couldnt believe. It's not just good friend but 2 good friends. OMG!!! How was i supposed to take it? It's just too much for me!!!

When for Nazmi's funeral and but didnt go to the place where they bury the body. Everything is just to fast for me. These days, whenever im passing near the road and a motorbike passes me, it just remind me of Nazmi's & Mamat.

May they Rest In Peace and that may God forgive them of all their sins. Im already missing you guys soooo much and the one thing that i treasure the most is the things that you left for me which is memories and i treasure every single one of it. You guys will forever be in my heart.