Tuesday, August 18, 2009

17 August 2009

I met Aili, Hong Poh & Bernice at the mrt station and we were all going to school. When we crossed to the middle of the road, Hong Poh suddenly turned around and when i turned around, he already crossed the road the the old lady fell down coz it was slippery and it was drizzling.

Aili also crossed and my heart just drop and i was just stunned for a moment. Bernice and i crossed to help too. After helping her crossed the road, all the way till i reached school, i was like shaking. I think its coz when i see the old lady fell.

School wasnt that fun coz i got back my results for Comm Skill and when i got back the paper, i looked at my marks and i just threw the paper on the table and said that i didnt like my marks. Pipit looked at me and asked me how much i got and i showed her my results.

My mentor was saying that those who got 30 were lucky and i thought to myself, 30 lucky?? I thought the passing mark was 25 and when i looked back to check how much was the total marks, i saw that it was 60 and i was like thinking what is half of 60.

Shockingly, i didnt know the answer and had to ask Pipit. She told me that it 30 and i told her that i failed. OMG!!!! I didnt know that i would do sooo badly. I felt stupid for the rest of the day.

I even got back my transcript and the worst thing was that half the class got either C or D for their Elborate Sweets. The unexpected people got B for Elborate Sweets which is why most of us cant understand.

After class, went down to Chef Goh and she said she thought everyone pass and she said that maybe it was a mistake. She said that she will let us know tomorrow.

Tash is :(