Sunday, March 29, 2009

Overnight at Kane's place - 11 March 2009

This was the day where i know that Aili was forcing me to go with her when i dont even want to go but i felt very bad coz i dont know how to tell her that i rather hanging out with Kane and friends than with her.

She wanted me to go to Zoosk with her, Vaan, Zhao Wen and some from A class. I dont want to go knowing that i cant even go coz my dad doesnt allow plus i have never step into a club before.

I made plans with Kane, Darren & Qing that i will hang out with them and i didnt want to break that plan. I didnt had a choice so i had to lie to Aili that i will be meeting my friend and that friend of mine is staying near Qing.

Qing wented to go to Wset Mall to buy some hair clips and then after that, i will follow her home to take some stuff before going over to Kane's house. I didnt know that Kane, Darren and Hong Poh were also accompanying Qing to West Mall and since Aili was there, she decided to follow us.

I was even more stressed coz she kept asking me and i kept turning her down. In the shop, she kept asking me that i was dragging myself to walk with her and when Vaan called her on her phone, she wanted to talk to me and she said that if i didnt go, then she wouldnt go and that made me feel even more bad coz why izzit becasue of me you guys all dont want to go.

I didnt know what else to say so i pass the phone back to Aili and i walked out of the shop. I seriously didnt know what else to say and i simply walked passed Kane knowing that he was there. Kane came and asked if i was ok and i nearly broke down in tears in front of him.

Kane was DAMN good in comforting others and i kinda feeling better after he talked to me. Qing finished and she knew that something was wrong with me coz she saw the expression on me and she held my hand. I needed that. Thanks Qing!!!

We were on the train Darren, Qing, Kane, me, Aili & Hong Poh. I didnt want to bother Aili so i just listen to Qing, Darren and Kane chatting and Aili kept showing me clothes that she is going to wear to Zoosk and that she will choose clothes for me too. I dont know how to get it to her head that i didnt want to go and everytime i tried she just wouldnt accept the answer "NO". Kane held on to my hand and he asked if i was ok and i said that i wasnt.

Kane & Darren got off at Yishun since Darren is going straight to Kane's house. Since i told Aili that my friend is staying near Qing, i was actually going to Qing's place and Hong Poh was staying few floors above Qing.

We got off at AMK and took bus to Qing's place which is at Serangoon North. Qing knew everything that happen coz i told her along the way and i also received a message from Kane saying, "dont feel so bad kay :D if you dont come it's alright, dont pressure yourself too much."

I replied saying, "Thanks for his care but i will still come." I knew he care, he care about everyone that is good to him. Went to Qing place, pretty nice and she took the stuff that she needed and share with me alot of stuff and also met her dad as well. I never expect that i would be such good friends with her.

After that, we went over to Kane's place. Took 169 from AMK interchange and the funny part was that we over shot the bus stop soooo much that we didnt realise till Kane called Qing and said that we over shot.

OMG!!! We got down the next bus stop and took the same bus, 169 from the opposite direction and few stops after we boarded, Guoqing boarded the bus and we were like, hey its such a concidence. he was like, what the heck were we doing in the bus and we told him that we over shot. Hahaha.. We finally got down at the correct bus stop and Kane and Darren came to pick us up halfway.

Went to Kane's place and hang out. Pretty fun. I didnt thought of overnighting at his place. Went to have dinner at a nearby prata shop and then went to see stars at Seletar. By the time, we managed to relax, it was already coming to 9pm and i was supposed to go by then but we just came and sat down and i didnt want to leave either.

So i made a call to tell my dad that i would be staying over at my friend's place and that the next day, my morning class is cancel. I was pretty lucky for that day coz he said ok and i feel like such a huge relieved and i was happy.

Darren and Guoqing went to look for one of their friend who was coming and it was left with me, Kane & Qing and i asked Kane a favour that i needed his address and he was type his address and he was like saying are you staying over and i was said, "yeah."

I didnt expect that i would stay over but yeah, i did and im glad i did coz i had fun. When we went back, Darren and Guoqing were in the pool with their clothes on. After playing in the pool which was around 10 plus, Guoqing had to go coz he had school the next day and so Darren sent him to take cab.

Me, Qing and Darren stayed over and Kane's place. We chatted and laughed and i had fun even knowing that i had class the next morning.


Qing & me


Qing & Kane


me, Qing, Kane, Darren & Guoqing



Kane & me


Guoqing, Darren & Kane


Darren, Qing, me & Kane



Darren, Qing & Kane


Darren, me, Qing & Kane


Darren, me & Kane


Darren & me