Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 March 2009

Jiali decided to watch a movie and she asked me, Pipit & Ai Li whether we are free after school and i said that i should be fine if my project group doesnt have anything on.

After school, the 4 girls were confirm going and we decided to meet Vaan first before going coz she was coming down just to see us and not go for IS. When she came, we decided to ask her along coz Ai Li said that Kane was going too but Hong Poh cant.

We went to eat first at this Japanese restaurant which i have never heard it before but it was nice. We went to watch a movie, *He s Just Not Into You* The funny part during the movie was that, me and Vaan were like chatting and Ai Li was busy messaging and Kane just suddenly disappered. He actually went to the other side to sleep.

I couldnt stand having an empty seat beside me so i asked Vaan to call Kane to come back and he did. I lay my head my Kane shoulder and i almost slept during the show. Haha.. I wasnt paying much attention to the show. In fact, i was having a great time with my friends.

After the movie which ended at 7pm, the sky looks pretty bright. It didnt even look like it was 7pm. lol!! Ai Li had to go for work and Vaan was asking us whether we wanted to go. I didnt want to go but it seems that i didnt have a choice coz Vaan and Ai Li were dragging me to come.

Pipit didnt go so it was only Vaan, Jiali, Kane, Ai Li & me. When we reached there, i saw the place and i didnt really like it. I didnt like the environment. I didnt even want to step in but coz of them, i did. When we sat down, i was holding on to Vaan and was shaking and Vaan was asking me whether i was cold and i said that, i not cold. Actually, i was feeling hot inside. I think i was pretty tense up coz i have never step into a pub b4 or maybe its the environment.

We didnt even spent like an hour there and we left. Jiali, Vaan & me shared a cab while Kane when home by himself. Interesting day!!!

Photos coming soon!!!