Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank God

Thank God for the hardest and the worst project that is finally presented and gone forever. It took alot of my time, days, weeks and i have to even ask Justin & Aaron for help and Lucas too for helping me find all the possible information for the licenses which i want to thank them from the bottom of my heart sooo much for it.

Thank God, that since it was over, i felt relieved and can finally breathe again. On the day of my presentation, i received a message from Aaron saying that he won 2nd prize for his photo and he got 2k. I was like over the top and i was feeling happy for him.. OMG!!! I couldnt believe!!!

Thank God, yesterday i reached home slightly late and that my dad didnt scold or make noise. That i was able to fellowship with them which i haven been doing but im glad i did yesterday.

Thank God, that today i managed to go and watch a movie with Aaron, Ben & Si Jie which was fun and also thank Ben for planning it.

Thank God that even though, i have been coming home late the past few days but i have limit myself to come home before 9pm but also get to spent time with my friends and also with Yiling & Si Jie during the house hunting and also with Aaron, Yiling & Si Jie during Aaron's birthday.

Thank God for making all of this possible!!!