Sunday, September 20, 2009

EXAMS!!! (part 2)

17 September 2009
Today, fel sick. Couldt think much because i was having fever and my runny nose haven recovered. I felt that i didnt do well for that paper but also felt that i did my best.

p.s. Happy Birthday Iftitah. (lost contact with him but still remembers his birthday)

18 September 2009
Wow, this papaer was really SUPER confusing. I seriously have no idea what answer does she wants from me. Certain questions took me like 3 to 4 times to read but still dont understand.

p.s. Happy Birthday Xin Ping (also lost contact with this friend)

19 September 2009
This paper was pretty ok but there was one of this question that i left blank because i couldnt think anymore but i know that i got study for that. Plus, it was 2 marks for it. I really didnt want to give up but i couldnt get the answer.

p.s. Happy Birthday Nana (I totally forgot to wish her but i wished her today, 20 September 2009)

8 done, 1 more to go and then EXAMS are over!!!