Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am trying...

Yesterday, i wasnt in the good mood. I was pretty sad earlier on and i didnt want to let affect me in IS but i was wrong. It really did affect me in IS and my butter cake didnt turn out well which made me even worse.

My butter cake was left outside for 15 - 20 minutes and no one wanted to put in for us. When i finished my sponge cake that's when my butter was just put inside and it was Jiali who put in for us.

Then Miss Goh was angry when my butter cake was put in together Jiali one coz hers was already half cook. I was cleaning my table and she came to me and ask me whether i'm from table 10 and i said, "Yes!"

At that moment, i knoew that something was wrong and scold me for putting my butter cake into the same oven as Jiali one and i told her that it wasnt me who put it and it was Jiali who put it in for me.

I didnt want to put the blame one Jiali coz i know that i will feel bad but Jiali said that she will take the blame coz she was at fault and i really felt bad. Miss Goh told Jiali that mine cant put in the same oven as hers coz mine might sink and its not a good thing.

In the end, mine and Mr Song one sank but Edward and Lynn one didnt sink which made me a bit confused for awhile. Then i was thinking that maybe we didnt mix the ingredients properly so that's why it turn out this way.

Everyone else was like, "Wow, whose is that?" I was sooo upset with myself and some of my classmates saw my sad look. Miss Goh said that my group butter cake sank can be either the ingredients not mix properly or we didnt measure the ingredients to the correct amount and also the oven timing.

I didnt blame my partner but i only blame myself coz i let my mood affect me which wasnt a good thing. After class ended, i went to toilet to change into my other set of clothes and i cried coz i wasp pretty upset.

At that moment, i really felt like a failure and i jsut felt like i couldnt take it. It was pretty hard and i felt that letting it out made me feel a little better. During lunch, friends like Pipit & Ai Li were really SUPER caring and comforting. During demo class, friends like Deborah, Siew Koon and Edward were really SUPER caring.

The bset thing was Kane. He was sooo nice that he gave me his butter cakqe to bring home. I really felt that i made the right choice of friends which i am proud to have them. I tried to keep my spirit up and try to be stronger.