Monday, April 7, 2008

Why do most of the good things that i had to end up me crying?

Yesterday, when i came back from NTUC, my sis told me that her friend had an extra ticket to the musical, We Will Rock You! I was excited and i had to only pay her friend $52 dollars because it was student price..

We went to have dinner before going for the musical.. While we were eating, another of my sis's friend who was supposed to meet us at 7:30pm because she didn't want to have dinner with us, didn't want to come and at first they couldn't find a last min replacement but one of them suggested Janice, also one of their friends and they called her and she liked ran and took a taxi down and rushed all the way to the esplanade hall just on time..

I had a good seat and at first couldn't believe that i got the ticket but was really thankful to her friend.. The musical started and thoughout the whole musical, it was really very very funny, enjoyable and i had fun.. There was an interval at about 9:27pm.. The musical started at 8pm and ended at 11pm..

After the musical ended, seriously, i wish i didn't had to leave but i gotta because i had work the next day and my sis wanted to meet MiG Ayesa but we had to go home..

On the way to the train station, i messaged HIM, that i was on the way to the train station.. In the train, HE called me and i said that now i am at Lavender station.. HE said, "Do you know what time is it now?" I said, "The musical ended at 11pm." HE said, "You could have leave halfway through. Do you know that you have work tomorrow? How could you be so irresponsible?"

Seriously, I have been trying to bear with for quite long already and i always give in to you and whatever you ask me to do, i do it without complain.. What more do you want? Why do you always have to vent your anger on me.. You are always finding excuses to vent your anger on me or scold me..

I used to hate you soooo much but i thought, ok i give you one more last chance and seriously, i was right in the past.. I just should have hated you.. You seriously think that you are always right and that i'm wrong.. What ever i said or do in the past, now or later in the future is wrong and whatever you said or do in the past, now or later in the future is right..

I having trying to just bear it all inside and if one day, i happen to explode, or become crazy and have to sent to the mental hospital, i would not only be happy but i will also blame you.. You seriously hurt me ALOT and i really meant every word i said..

Sometimes, i wonder, what the **** is wrong with you.. You said it yourself that once i get a job, i could go out and come home late but not all the time.. Come on man! This is THE first time, iwent out using my own $$$ and i got a job.. You won't even let me out.. What kind of person are you? Which planet were you from? Did i owe you in my past life? Have you gone mad? Do you need some kind of treatment in your brain?

I don't know why i'm still here..