Monday, February 11, 2008

Thanks Edy

Today, Edy finally came to start work at FIFA.. I was happy coz i had someone to talk to.. I just don't know why i couldn't start a coversation with my other FIFA working friends except for my supervisor and Qi Hui but i could easily start a conversation with Edy..

Usually, when i go for work, I don't really talk that much.. It was just a hi and smile thingy and nothing else.. I'm usually the quiet one there.. Seriously, i don't know what to talk to them about.. Sometimes, i feel like i'm so extra over there while other times i feel like i'm non - exsistant to them..

Whenever i'm with Edy, I feel that i could be myself and we can just talk about anything.. I jsut feel so comfortable talking to him..

I always blame myself for whatever problem that pop up and someone told me that it's not always your fault.. You can't always blame yourself.. I always feel that i was born unlucky and someone told me that you are not unlucky.. You are actually very unique.. It's just that you think that way and make yourself think that way..

I really wanna thank God for letting me have a friend like Edy.. He's really a great friend to chat with and i really appreaciate having him as a friend..

Thanks
You are the BEST!
God Bless
Tash