Sunday, December 16, 2007

Getting invited to see the preview of Kinship II


This was part of my admission to go into the auditorium.. It's a sticker of channel 8..


My party poppers.. also given as part of the admission..


One of Elvin's banner and really loves his smile..


The host


Finally, they are out..





I had a great time even though all is in Chinese but i could understand some part of it.. Watching the preview of Kinship II was interesting.. There were some of sad moments and VERY funny moments too..
Each of the celebraity had gotten a christmas gift for some LUCKY people and each of them got a pick a seat number from a box..
Actually, i was hoping that they would not call me coz i didn't watch the full episode of the Kinship I due to my night classes and also they were talking in chinese and asking questions in Chinese..
Seeing Elvin was awersome and going on stage with the other elves and singing a birthday song for him was even more AWERSOME!
God Bless All
Tash